Thursday, October 1, 2009

What, my sons and daughter, of my womb and of my vows?

What is the problem now? What are you beefing about today, says Proverbs 31?
What is the question and what is it you are begging for today. Childhood is full of requests and considerations. I am trying to answer what I can and lead you to the teachers who can answer and guide you in the ones that I can't answer.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

God has blessed me with one of each a son and daughter and one from my womb and one from my vows. I consider each one a person in that verse. Don't spend your strength on sensuality, nor your ways to that which is destruction to your body.
1.Destruction to your body, there are so many toxins that we cannot even name them.
2. Destruction to your soul is more important but don't forget.
When I say no to something, it usually has something to do with one of the above...:{

No comments: