Monday, November 9, 2009

SOS-1:7

Tell me, O you whom I love, Where you feed your flock, Where you make it rest at noon. For why should I be as one who veils herself By the flocks of your companions?


God inspires the development of His love in the earth in relationship. God is in relationship with His creation, as Creator. The Holy Spirit hovered over the waters and was in relationship with the world there in creation as well as now. Christ is in relationship with His Church, as Bridegroom. She, the Church pursues His will. She searches out His direction and His feeding. God allows the deceptions to arise to show the difference between those who want to be among the true church of Christ and those who are happy to feed their faces with whatever and whereever.
God, show me in Your Word where and what is the true food and true fellowship that You have for Your people. I don't want to be in the fellowship of the deceivers. Christ in love proves the love of His Bride by allowing there to be false companions and true ones. God, where do You feed your flock that I may be among them.

No comments: