Tuesday, January 19, 2010

His Right hand is under my head!

My Lord is supporting and assisting my limp efforts at doing His will. How can I raise these children, Dear Lord? Where will I find strength to face a new day? This is bigger than me. He reminds me that His hand is supporting my efforts. His direction is the road and His hand is upon my feeble self. I am utterly inconsistent. I am impotent in power to direct another soul, much less 6 others. Yet they come like the puppies for milk and request, what about this and where is that and socks and clothes and friends and foes. What should I do? What should I think about this or that? Seek God, is all I can say. Follow where He leads you.
He loves me, even when I am without strength to love Him back. He gives us the assistance of brethren and His Church. I come, week by week, at the end of myself and seek power and assistance to face the next days.

No comments: