Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hi Sweetiepie!!!

!!! I missed calling you last night, working lady. I bet this job is a whole lot easier than McDonald's. Maybe you can study while you work. Did you bring your math stuff to study? You probably didn't. What a yucky weather pattern we have in our neighborhood? Is it the same for you? Did you see the pictures of the baby cousins on Facebook?That is my Scarlet"Violet", Brooklyn, Charlotte and Addy, behind the big book. They are adorable. My babies are filling my heart lately. They are violent with each other, these days and I am telling them to stop beating on each other now, instead of the "Babywipe" mantras. Every toy is a wrestling match. I am supposed to replace the toy that they are fighting over and redirect them.

The other day, Kaius saw me getting upset about them taking down something with the blocks that I was showing them and he got me another toy to divert me. I giggled a lot to think about that. Maybe they are learning.

No comments: