Saturday, December 19, 2015

5 Knitted Cable Stitches! 5 Golden rings...

Here is a 2 cable stitch hat.On the 5th day of Christmas my dear Lord gave to me a night of giggles with my hatted baby daughter. Her hat was adorned with 3 beautiful crocheted flowers and 5 straight cable stitches and uncounted number of braided cable stitches. Only the Lord knows how I have tried to accomplish making a hat of such intricacy, unable to complete it. I admire them from a distance, not being skilled enough to complete one for my loved babies.

She is a dear to allow mother the reminiscence of prehistoric thoughts. We laughed as we contemplated years that our generation spent killing trees to do mundane tasks like work a puzzle and read. We couldn't click on a story or type a thought without having to had been ecologically masochistical, in their eyes. We laughed to see how delighted I was to see paper that was just fun paper. I search the internet for such nice games as these and have yet to have my desires filled with such, except for Roald Dahl and Ezra Jack Keats, etc. But not as I had hoped to see them, by now. Well, Thank you dear hatted girl for sharing your cable stitches with me for a night of simple gabbing fun.

I love you for it and may our cable stitches always match up with each other. May our humor always be understood by each other.

No comments: