Saturday, February 6, 2016

I am sick today!

None of these people have any compassion for mother's poor nerves!  I am in pain.  They are asking me why I need Chobani.  Can you just imagine?  Where are you when I am in pain?  You would probably do the very same thing as they, would't you.  It is days like this that you should be glad you are 5 hours away from my crankiness!
    Why can't they just get me what I want when I am sick?  I still have dishes to do and the floor to get vacuumed.  I didn't get to any of that, but I did my bathroom halfway.
    I am just annoyed and in a lot of pain.  My throat is hurting from my pallet all the way to my mid neck on the left hand side.  Those children gave me their sicknesses.  I hope you never catch this horrible thing.
I think I'll be better tomorrow, but today, I am SICK!





No comments: