Friday, August 11, 2017

Third babies and after are quick to move out of the way, but don't miss the wonder!

I do try to feed each baby in my lap each day, even after they are able to hold their bottle. It is not as easy as it may seem. It is a moment to do the other things while they are quietly holding a bottle and certain not to jump out of the seat.

Yesterday, Malia made herself endeared all the more. She is so observant and always carrying on gibberish conversations with me about this and that thing. We have alot in common, it seems. She doesn't try to get too much attention and she has a very short temper. She was the very last to get a one on one, with Ms. Jayne. She grabbed my face, instead of her bottle and put her finger on my chinhair. You know what she was saying. How come you haven't pulled at this one? What a little observer? She knew that I had gotten all the rest of them and she kept her finger right there until we finished the feeding.

Don't miss little moments like that with child number 3 or 4 because you think you know them all!

No comments: