Friday, August 8, 2008

Lactical Errors?

I took my storehouse of Oats out to make sure that they weren't spoiling in the cabinet. I have a huge store of oatmeal and the children aren't eating much hot cereal in the summertime. This time it reminded me of the provision of God and how much we take it for granted. Like the milk that I gave my children when we first met. The greedy lot of them guzzled and guzzled and very often I was feeding them when I should have been burping them or changing them. They shut up for a minute, when they are being nursed. Now that I don't have a plug to shut them up in tow, it is alot harder to interact with them. And I find myself making the same lactical error as I did the very first minute I became a mother. Too much nursing for too long, too soon. Food is not always the only worry, although it seems to be.

No comments: