Friday, October 10, 2008

Half-baked?




Why are you in a dress shirt and shorts today, my son and daughter? Why aren't you studying today my son and daughter? Why won't you get a haircut, sonny, daughter? I love your choices in these matters, just give me the reasoning behind your choices. You look beautiful to me as I watch the conformation process through school. I would say that the white shirt represents that your top half is ready for the work-a-day world and your bottom half is still immature and frivolous. Don't worry, It will be a long time of your life that you will be in suits and ties. Walker boys and girls seem to like those items of vesture, not all men or women do.
I want to be a part of the thoughts that make you the man of God that you become. We are in the world, but not of the world, so that underneath the white tailored shirt is God's boy or girl now and God's man or woman in the future, whether I am here or not!

No comments: