Saturday, June 6, 2009

A little lower...crazy banterings.

Sometimes I reason conversations with myself and my guardian angel. Whether or not there is such a thing is negotiable. For me, it is a reasoning mechanism as to what he or she says about things from a superior perspective, but not omnipotence and there are definitely levels of perspective between human and God. God says so. So, it helps me to have conversations with my guardian. I call him Charley.
God says He made Jesus, a little lower than the angels for the sake of our souls' salvation. I am in Christ and His perspective is eternal. Just lower than the infinitive perspective and just higher than the limited perspective stands Charley.

I said this morning, Charley, did you know that Svetlana was going to win that match. He showed me his clipboard. Charley carries a clipboard. It said Svetlana! and the score. Why would you know that? Need to know basis, he said. If Svetlana wins it sets off a whole series of economic circumstances that need to be handled in the etherial realm. I didn't want to know anymore. The end of the conversation was that Charley showed me that there are a series of numbers of angels who have clipboards with answers to the questions up to the ultimate clipboard of total knowledge of God. Nobody knows but God, certain things. Charley knows that and I know that.
God bids us to seek Him and He may be found. Where are you, God? When I win and when I lose? Where are you, in the good times and in the bad times? God will be found by us, when we seek Him. Reasoning is given to us, to use in the service of His will and if anyone tells you, not to use your reasoning; they are stealing from you. Its easy for Charley to say that he knew it was Svetlana, after the match. I didn't want to know before the match or I wouldn't have wanted to watch it. I have a feeling Charley didn't know any more than I knew. Anyway, the secret things belong to God but to us belongs that which is revealed. Let us seek that which is revealed and not leave those things unsought.

No comments: