Monday, August 29, 2011

Don't let Euphoria die!

Oh me, Oh my, don't let my euphoria die. I bought her. My thumbs are not green, yet, but, I don't want to see her die. I put her in pots and I imagined a beautiful sight out of my front door, with a mix of euphoria and heather. The watering process eroded the soil from the pots and her roots are exposed. I did some little bit to heal her root system. I must do more, if I would see her live again. I have a hands off method of gardening, which certainly hasn't gotten me much in the way of returns. I imagine sitting with my aunt Lorraine and making mud pies in the earth and it is hard for me to concentrate on the love of the plants that I imagine growing and blooming under my care. I love them when I see them in the store and I imagine that I will care. Laundry always seems to get the better hand, and even that is a mess today. I do hope euphoria survives.

No comments: