Monday, September 1, 2014

When it was my sister...

I was running up and down corridors. Where is she? What is she doing? I went everywhere on campus. She's not going to get eaten by the Fordham Monster without me beating it a little bit before it eats her.

I found her, enjoying herself at party. My older sister worrywart self was comforted to know that the Fordham Monster, was just a little partying.

Evvie's story is Facetime and texty elder sister monitoring. Where are you? What are you doing? What did you do yesterday?? etc... She survived the second Sunday and made it to church. I am extra delighted that there is a cousin involved in this generations story of overcoming the obstacles. Dad and Mom, older siblings smothering, younger siblings crying and missing and the motivation from the center of the family continues through to overcome! "In A Family Way!"

No comments: