Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Where is She? Obviously the angels touched us down from the ministry they did in us at the same time, your father and I.

!
We both went into an anxiety attack at the same time. I reached over onto the other side of the bed and a big fat hard Bible was being clutched hard in your father's hands. I was deep in my usual anxiety attack but I hadn't known he was. Oh dear we both sighed. He said I am holding onto Jesus as best I can tonight. I am glad that you are. I don't know if I can. I know this is a good change but I do miss her, something awful. We prayed together and commiserated and we were comforted enough to sleep. Thank God the angels did their ministering to us on the road on the way home. The other children couldn't have seen us how we would have performed without their deliberate assistance. They have an app for sensitive parents and we are at the top of the charts for sensitive parents. Don't laugh at us. We'll stop crying when baby girl is home with us again. SHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Mom why am I about to cry reading this while im listening to walking in Memphis.