Wednesday, November 26, 2014

From Emma's perspective.

Every morning mommy puts me out to look for the missing sheep. I look as far as I can see. I just can't imagine where she could be?

They seem alright with it and I don't think they are very good at raising sheep, if they can live with themselves not getting out there to search where she is. I think they must know where she is, but if they don't, I can't imagine why they sit in front of that thing so much and don't go out into the highways and hedges and see where she might have run off to.

Maybe, she is stuck around the corner between some hedges and can't get her wool loose from the thorns. Perhaps, she fell and broke a bone and is bleating into the night with no one to comfort her. I have often grabbed her little hand to remind her to keep in step with the flock. Now, there is one less sheep to remind and to herd along the way.

I knew that something was changing, because Mommy wasn't home, she scurried around the morning and they went out. It looked to be a search party and they came back with the "Evie Sheep". I was so happy, I jumped on her and we rolled around like never before! They found her and she's home!!! Happy Day.

No comments: