Saturday, April 4, 2015

Growing Pains? .....Happy Easter, Baby Girl!

Knees and ankles baby, one, two, three...
Oh what a pain in the ... knees it is. I find myself more aware of my pain, when I am away from my family. Now, I have pains from the arthritis in my knees, from my torn meniscus, my tennis shoulder is often in a spasm, etc. These pains remind me that I am still in the body of this usefulness. We haven't yet inherited the new heaven and the new earth and the glorified bodies that God has for us.

Our Savior has purchased the keys of Death, Hell and the Grave, as we celebrate on this Easter Weekend. We only see partially, the glory of such a wonder of His great passion and full accomplishment. My pains remind me that His pain was for me.

One day, we will know the full reality of a painless existence. Until then, we care for these bodies the best we can. Start jogging or walking and use all of the faculties of your ownership to the full, until they are worn to a frazzle, like my shoulder, which reminds me daily that it is in "overtime". We read this chapter of Life w/Father and had a delightful discussion yesterday. It was funny and informative. I hope you click the link and find it funny and directive, also.

No comments: