Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I am imagining if I were living at Emmanuel House.

..I am imagining a wonderful early morning prayer time with the Lord at the beautiful ironing area. I would organize my clothes for a meeting with the Lord, each day. I would pray that God would put my heart in place for the day, as I am putting my clothes into the order for wear. Make me an ornament of your mercy and grace to the patients and to the staff that I have to interact with. The ones that I like and the ones that I don't like, help me to be patient with. I would pray for each person that I meet, in service and in need. We all need your mercy and grace, Lord and don't let us be deceived that we are doing your work when we are only doing what we want to do. This is my prayer where I am and in what I do, as well.

I imagine that my ironing prayers would give me help to meet my day with a right heart attitude. I would imagine that God is ironing my heart to look right also and I would probably iron things that I don't even need to iron. Try not to burn your stuff with an ironing room like you have there.

I have other prayer thoughts for the laundry room and don't forget to watch your step going down there!:)

No comments: