Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rainy days and WAW day...


The morning dew was still on the grass. Our lungs felt awake, if our sleepy eyes were still not fully awake when we were trudging out to the courts for Day WAW at "camp coocoo clock" A few good rallies had me simply drenched, as usual, even though the weather was not as hot as it had been. Picking up balls and playing ball machine for my Walkerlings gets me completely soaked, as well as psyched.
I walked to the corner to pick up a stray ball when my soaked face felt the sensation of icky, sticky stringy spiderweb all over it. If I were a fly, I would have been his dinner right now, instead I was pulling the once beautifully woven strands out of my nose and mouth. Oh, Well! Next time, I will look before I bend down to pick up the balls...

No comments: