Tuesday, February 5, 2019

More on poop...

She seemed commander of the poop!  She celebrated their transition to a less sticky process of diaper changing...

She knew what to feed them to firm it all up, etc,.  I hadn't noticed those details, but I found myself admiring some certain types of poop and disdaining others....
The Adventists had the best poop, in my opinion. It was like little marbles that you never got on yourself at all.  I liked that better than the mushy stuff...

Parents sent the food, but if they didn't Mrs. Janet kept a stash for them.. Get them off the breast milk as early as possible and let's speed up the changing process.  Not my sentiments, exactly but I understood why people looked at nursing mothers with an incredulity of their tolerating that soft stuff for so long...  It is a lot different when it is your breast milk and your child's soft stuff...

No comments: