Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brother-in-law, Brother-in-love!
















It is a pleasure to have so many wonderful men shower you with love in these days of life. Earlier years, it was about concentrations on the next generation and now it is about self-preservation, if that is possible. One of the means of grace in that respect is the love of the brother-in-law. Occasional visits from delightful brothers of my husband to occupy my husband's affections and give us emotional attachments very similar to the emotions that I used to spend on my father. I must stop comparing how I miss my dad with how I enjoy these many men in my life.

This visit, I got coconut macaroons and a set of yellow mums for my yard. I ate my macaroons and I planted my mums and I hugged my brother-in-law.
What a blessing!

No comments: