Monday, September 22, 2008

My husband made the best spaghetti sauce, Yesterday!


You talk about male liberation! It is so freeing for a man to be liberated enough to jump whole-heartedly into the cook-pot and show off. There is very little more attractive than a holy man in the cook-pot! I, for one am grateful for the wonderful sight and delicious tastes that male liberation lends us these days.
I remember in "Christmas in Connecticut", Mr Yardley wanted to see a beautiful woman flipping hotcakes in the morning and she "had no clue"...
Now I am the woman getting the thrill of seeing my wonderful, man of my dreams enjoying a season in the cook-pot. What a beautiful and wonderful dimension to the marriage enjoyment. I would imagine that very few things are as beautiful as waking up 403 months later to a new dimension of the same wonderful man you married.
Halleluia!

No comments: