Monday, September 29, 2008

Love and the DISHES!

Auntie spent alot of attention on her dishes. Maybe it was just for my benefit, that she did so. She said, if you are Amy's great-granddaughter, you are a horrible dish doer. It seemed that she took every dish out of the cabinet when I came over. I said Auntie, there are only 3 of you in the house, how do you have so many dishes? She never talked much. She just went about separating all of the dishes from one another so that she could spend specific attention on each dish and each piece of silverware. I remember her concentration and attention to detail and today, I am going to attack that huge pile of breakfast dishes as if I were Auntie. Auntie never had children, herself. That is probably why her dishes were such a concentration. She had no distracting thoughts. Amazing in her mind and thoughts but she shared mostly by doing.
Go do your dishes, Jayne!

No comments: