Saturday, April 25, 2009

Everyday is a memory.

Children can get harrowing, sometimes and it feels in this season like the olive branches are entangling and webbing around eachother and me. But when I put somethings in perspective I can see that everyday is a memory. It is not native to share yourself as a mommy. It is learned and our hormones make us protect our young, but love is a fruit of the Spirit. Sometimes, I am too tired to share myself. Sometimes, I am too selfish to hear another story or tell another story. But these are the days of the memories of somebody. These are the things that they will remember. Where are you mommy? God asks me that everyday. I can't take this cap off. I can't not be mommy some days. I have to wake up and put on the cap and be who I am. God gives the grace and God blesses the smallest effort and even when I stumble and fall He is there to pick me up and put me back on the mommyhorse. I can't make it, God. Yes, you can, He says.

No comments: