Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am not everybody's facebook friend, but...

If I am my children's home mommy, that is enough!
Spreading yourself a little too thin, I think. 200+ facebook friends is a huge responsibility. How do you pray for each one? How do you attend to the needs of any? How do you care? I have all of my care quotients filled with just a husband, children, mother, sisters and one remaining brother not to mention extended family which is dwindling with the years. How do you keep up?
What is each one's favorite color? Do you know? Do you answer their wall requests? Do you really love that many people? Hands on love is careful and deliberate. Facebook can be a good tool to keep track of those little details, which often go and went lacking in the slow motion world of the old untechnilogical era. Or it can be an excuse to really never know anybody, not even your God or yourself. Don't miss the dates and occasions to get to know people face to face. Heart to heart. What makes you happy? What makes you cry? Can I help you through this dark veil of tears? Can we really be friends, not just facebook friends, face to face friends!

No comments: