Saturday, April 18, 2009

To everything there is a season...

A time for feasting, was the vacation and a time to get back to work. It is now the time to get back to work and school and church and chores. Vacation was splendid for me. Time with my husband and children and a little of every taste and sound and smell that is home. Now, I go back to work today, glad to be my children's mommy and my husband's wife and the beauty of the homefires burning is good enough for me. How does it work when I am not here, is not my question. It works and children get off to school and food gets cooked and things get done. I am sometimes in the way and sometimes a help.
My shoulder needs weekly serving on the courts to find its socket, I found out. It is sharpened by serving and when I am out. It falls out and I cannot find the socket. The muscle keeps floundering looking for the bone to put it in, or that is what it feels like. I had a little time on my exercise machines and I played the Wii with the children. All is well with the world!

No comments: