Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not just Interjections! Because Christians don't Swear, Down a break!

It might sound hypocritical, because I just said that God changed my identity, but God knows my frame and considers that I am dust.

I have found a place to let out my verbal expletives. Perhaps not curse words, but Solomon's cuss word was Vanity, vanity. I can't find the feeling in Vanity, vanity! I can't find the emotion. When I say words that come to my mind, they put me in the mental institution. So, I have to take out the garbage. Wow, people can talk without using expletives to describe things? This is a most unusual thing, to me. When we are coarse people, we sometimes learn and use coarse language. So, we must excuse ourselves from polite society to be alone and "cuss the dickens", so to speak. I am not suggesting this is something that you do, I am just recounting and perhaps confessing, some. Human beings have weaknesses and
Mea maxima culpa
. God knows who I am and if you are surprised at the stuff that comes out of you, you will not take the proper precautions against your sin. People is people, I always say. I take out the garbage and I say what I say and then I come in cheerful, having confessed to God my disgust at myself and my mess. He knows it! Now you knows it, too!

Not just, interjections!

No comments: