Friday, March 16, 2007

God, give me Strength, please!


The rain finally came, and am I glad. This means that my grass and my seedlings have a chance after all. We never have to think about such things in places where precipitation is consistent. I must get used to this.

Rain is also good for my prayer life. I am praying for an unsaved couple I just met in the neighborhood. A cute young couple with 2 children who need prayer because without Christ, even the best of intentions cannot make it. I am praying for my children and their futures, with or without mates. The host of unsaved loved ones and those 2 bereaved families of the officers killed in New York(my home town).

I have alot of catching up to do around the house, but the rain makes me feel slow and sluggish. It is a good thing that the weather is no determination on whether God answers prayer or keeps the earth turning. He is all consistent and I am following Him, so that means follow the schedule and get to those laundered bedding. It is Friday and if you don't prepare for the weekend with these children at home, it will be a disaster and it won't have been the first time, God forgive me!

No comments: