Thursday, March 1, 2007

March First

March first is often God's response to my prayers. I ask and I ask and I want to know when and march first is His reminder to me that it is while I am doing, walking, marching along that I will see the fruition of many of my prayers. I think that I am supposed to wait and that patience means that I am seated and comfortable in the process of seeing God work things out. NO! God's answer is March First. I want Jesus to walk with me. My prayers for peace and strength and help come in a while as I am not focused on me, but on Him!

A Prayer for Wisdom (When will I receive it?..march first!)

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

Fly me up to wisdom, Lord! It is too high for me for I am a fool. I wish to see Your smile! I wish to see Your smile and to see the beauty of Your schemes and to grow in the grace which You bestow! Death is the consequence of sin. Life and abundant life is what Christ came to give and to gain for us, Your unworthy people. Still You loved us, help us to unwrap the gift of Your love in this beautiful life and earth and worlds that You have blessed us with and not to be the sower of the seeds of discord, but the sower of the seeds of faith and truth! I love you Lord!

No comments: