Thursday, March 22, 2007

Recreating Mrs. Walker

I read 2 quotes on this day after my start of the new job training. I am recommitting myself to the care and keeping of my family and that without disposing of myself or my husband (in care)! These quotes are food for my thought on how to approach this new season of our lives in terms of family management and life, seeking to amass enough resources to run the family efficiently and such! Just attempting to keep body and soul together and live to the glory of God!

Kathy Peel said in ther book The Family Manager page 5

"The Ideal Peel Family
I want my home to be a place where the members know they are valuable, where they feel loved for who they are as unique individuals, where they know they belong and can grow in their separate interests. I want our home to be a friendly place for everyone, those of us who can stand clutter and those of us who like everything in its place..."
I desire to write a similar missions statement for myself in building my family. Wisdom is building up and not tearing down... God help me to be better!

No comments: