Monday, August 10, 2009

If you keep tossing and don't hit the ball... (I too, am a woman under authority)

you are not a tennis player. One is in Iowa. I don't know if I hit her there or not. Having aim and having ability is nothing if you don't hit the ball. Hitting the ball is engaging them in the issues that are directive. Putting or placing the pressure of parenthood upon their abilities. ie. "I expect you to do better this year." Making suggestions for their lives and helping them to do, what is in their best interest for their own ambitions. This is the positive pressure. You can be a goad (hopefully, in a positive sense): someone who they have to answer to, to represent what their conscience should be doing. They look at you like the ball, I don't want to be served into the court and called into play, sometimes. Still, if you are a tennis player and if you are a parent you will apply the pressure of your racquet on the impotence of the ball and it goes where you want it to go or somewhere. This is minus any spirit, holy or otherwise, it will go. How much more when we are praying to a great and mighty God and they who have spirits and souls that are submissive to us as parents? God will work His will and do His thing in the lives of these children. He takes pleasure in confounding the mighty and the thoughtful and that means you hit them this way and He aces it in your court. You lose and they win. But God wins!
(I can put the ball where I want it. Only speak the word, I pray and my family may be healed.)

No comments: